Frequently Asked Questions
What ages are Baby Teething Tubes made for?
- Our teether is developed for infants to young toddlers, ages 0+ months. From a baby’s first tooth, to the toddler's last molars. Our teething toy is intended for use and early development as your little one grows.
What are Baby Teething Tubes made of?
- Made from FDA approved, BPA free food grade silicone, non-toxic colorant. Baby Teething Tubes are thoroughly tested by an accepted laboratory under the Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC) to assure your child’s safety. See our “Safety” page for detailed information.
Why did you make your teethers from silicone?
- Silicone is an inert material that is non-toxic, hygienic, durable, soft and resistant to bacteria. Silicone is made of silicon, which is a natural element found in organic materials like sand, quartz and rock. Silicon is then transformed into silicone when it is combined with oxygen, carbon, and hydrogen. Because it is a natural material, it is free of toxic chemicals. Safety is our top priority with providing you a teething toy that actually provides positive benefits as well. We would never sell a product we didn’t feel 100% comfortable with our owns kids using it. If you would like more details, visit our “Safety” page.
Where are Baby Teething Tubes manufactured?
- Our teething toys are manufactured in the USA. We take pride in manufacturing our products in the USA and proudly say Made in the USA!
How do I clean Baby Teething Tubes?
- You can clean with warm soapy water, and are dishwasher safe. The best part about cleaning our teethers is that our teething toy is a hollow, one-piece design which allows you to visually see everything to ensure your teething toy is super clean.
Can I review the your product on my blog?
- We would love to hear from you. We have had several blogs review our products, and we like to sponsor a “giveaway” on these blogs once every few months. Participation in the blog review can bring increased following and attention to your blog. Please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org - subject line “marketing director” and we will contact you back.
Is your website secure?
What payments do you accept?
- We accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Discover payments.
Can I track my order?
- Yes. After your order ships, you'll receive a notification email with a tracking number, so you can check on your shipping status and know when to expect your order. For more details, please visit our “Shipping & Returns” page.
My question is still not answered. Who can I talk to?
- You are encouraged to contact us: email@example.com - subject line “customer question for owners” and Melissa or Trevor will contact you directly. That’s how important customer service is to us, you will speak with the owners.