Frequently Asked Questions
What ages are Baby Teething Tubes made for?
- Our teether is developed for infants to young toddlers, ages 0+ months. From a baby’s first tooth, to the toddler's last molars. Our teething toy is intended for use and early development as your little one grows.
What are Baby Teething Tubes made of?
- Made from FDA approved, BPA free food grade silicone, non-toxic colorant. Baby Teething Tubes has been registered as a Class I Medical Device. As with any teething toy, never leave your child unattended during use for safety. Baby Teething Tubes is FDA Compliant.
Why did you make your teethers from silicone?
- Silicone is an inert material that is non-toxic, hygienic, durable, soft and resistant to bacteria. Silicone is made of silicon, which is a natural element found in organic materials like sand, quartz and rock. Silicon is then transformed into silicone when it is combined with oxygen, carbon, and hydrogen. Because it is a natural material, it is free of toxic chemicals. Safety is our top priority with providing you a teething toy that actually provides positive benefits as well. We would never sell a product we didn’t feel 100% comfortable with our owns kids using it. If you would like more details, visit our “Safety” page.
Where are Baby Teething Tubes manufactured?
- Our teething toys are manufactured in the USA. We take pride in manufacturing our products in the USA and proudly say Made in the USA!
How do I clean Baby Teething Tubes?
- You can clean with warm soapy water, and are dishwasher safe. The best part about cleaning our teethers is that our teething toy is a hollow, one-piece design which allows you to visually see everything to ensure your teething toy is super clean.
Can I review the your product on my blog?
- We would love to hear from you. We have had several blogs review our products, and we like to sponsor a “giveaway” on these blogs once every few months. Participation in the blog review can bring increased following and attention to your blog. Please contact us: email@example.com - subject line “marketing director” and we will contact you back.
Is your website secure?
What payments do you accept?
- We accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Discover payments.
Can I track my order?
- Yes. After your order ships, you'll receive a notification email with a tracking number, so you can check on your shipping status and know when to expect your order. For more details, please visit our “Shipping & Returns” page.
My question is still not answered. Who can I talk to?
- You are encouraged to contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org - subject line “customer question for owners” and Melissa or Trevor will contact you directly. That’s how important customer service is to us, you will speak with the owners.