Baby Teething Tubes has been thoroughly tested by an accepted laboratory under the Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC) to assure your child’s safety. As with any teething toy, never leave your child unattended during use for safety. Baby Teething Tubes is in compliance with the applicable federal children’s product safety requirements and safety standards regulated under the CPSC.
- Made from FDA approved silicone material, non-toxic colorant.
- Made without BPA, phthalates, rubber, latex, lead, heavy metals or other common allergens.
Most of all we are Responsibly Made and Tested in the USA!
Baby Teething Tubes LLC, certifies it complies with the applicable Consumer Product Safety Commission regulations.
- 16 CFR 1500 48-53 - Federal Hazardous substances Act Regulations - Complete Physical and Mechanical Testing - Use and Abuse, Sharp Points, Sharp Edges, Small Parts
- CPSC-CH-E1002-08.3 - Total Lead (Pb) in Non-Metal Children's Products - CPSIA Sec 101 (HR4040) - All Other Materials Except Glass, Ceramic, Rubber and Silicone – Lead
- CPSC-CH-C1001-09.3 - Standard Operating Procedure for Determination of Phthalates - CPSIA Section 108 - Mouth-able -DBP, DEHP, DINP, BBP, DNOP and DIDP
- 16 CFR 1500.44 - Method for Determining Extremely Flammable and Flammable Solid
- For more information about our products safety, just contact us by clicking below.
Contact us with questions you may have.